www.shobi.co.nr

www.shobi.co.nr

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Shahab Nama

No comments :
'Shahab Nama' by Qudratullah Shahab

“Shahab Nama” is a famous autobiography of Qudratullah Shahab, who used to be an eminent civil servant of Pakistan. In his book, Mr. Shahab has included a chapter “The distressed ghost of ‘Bimla Kumari’ (بملا کماری کی بے چین روح). In that chapter, he writes:

During my civil service, I used to live Katak before the the partition. I passed some time in a small, beautiful but mysterious house located in Katak (India). People used to believe that the house was haunted.

It was a dark night. I was lying on my bed and reading a book alone. I didn't have a table lamp and the switch of the bulb was located far away from the bed. At 11 o' clock, I closed the book and put it on the table. I stand up from the bed. When I was about to switch off the bulb, suddenly, the bulb switched off by itself with a loud sound. I thought that it might be happen due to the loose switch. While I was thinking about that, suddenly, the bulb again switched on by itself. Just then, I heard someone knocking at the door of the room. I was really scared at that time. I opened the door slowly with great fear but there was nothing, there. Although, I saw white smoke faded out like the smoke of the cigarette. There was also a fragrance of perfume around the smoke!

Mr. Shahab has described many true scary incidents like the above in that chapter in his book. Later, he tells that many years ago, a young Hindu lady 'Bimla Kumari' used to live there. She had been murdered and buried in the garden of the house!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

Social Icons